Thursday 7 July 2016

Lifestyle: Feeling Fancy With Stone Bridge Hair*

When the lovely Claire from Stone Bridge Hair* asked me if I would like to try out some of their hair accessories, I of course jumped at the chance! I've been following Stone Bridge Hair on Twitter for a few years now, and they have the prettiest hair accessories - from clasps to hairbands, clips and everything in between. Each piece is hand finished, forged and stitched either right here in the UK or across the pond in Canada and the States, by designers who's work appears in Hollywood films and major Television series. How amazing is that! The level of care and passion that goes into these creations, is clear to see in each beautiful piece.


After a quick chat via email, a few questions about my hair type, shape and thickness and a couple of shameless selfies, my accessories were then carefully chosen to suit my hair and then shipped straight to my door. Upon opening the parcel I first noticed the level of attention to detail, from the beautiful silk drawstring bag containing carefully packaged items, to the pretty red ribbon tying the parcel together. The whole experience felt like such a treat. I think it'd make such a wonderful present for a loved one to brighten their day, or even a little gift from you to you.
I absolutely love all of the pieces chosen for me. The bright silk hairband adds a lovely pop of colour, and I think it looks great against my brunette curls. The perfect piece for summertime.
The butterfly clip is just beautiful, it adds a feminine touch to any outfit. I have been wearing the baroque claw in my hair most days at work, it looks lovely pinned back in a half up half down style, which gets my hair out of my face while also looking pretty too.
Hair is something I don't often spend much time or money on, (opposed to jewellery or make up) or try to 'dress up', but with these beautiful accessories I am definitely going to be making more of a statement with my hair style. I would highly recommend Stone Bridge Hair, their service is impeccable, the accessories are unique and stunning, and the ladies who own the company are so lovely! Here is the link to their website if you would like to treat yourself (and your locks) to a pretty clip or hairband. They also have a great section on their site where you can 'tell them about your hair' to help you find the perfect accessories to suit your style!

I hope you enjoyed this 'Stone Bridge Hair' post, What do you think of these lovely accessories? Will you be treating your hair to a new piece?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Let's be friends!

Love Laurenx

*Stone Bridge Hair very kindly sent me the hair accessories shown above, to try and test for the purpose of a review. As always all opinions and thoughts are my own. For more information please see my Contact/PR tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx