Saturday 7 May 2016

Health: Five Favourites

Ah, chocolate - the answers to all of life's questions are hidden in the smooth, decadent layers of each piece. Just kidding, but it's pretty damn delicious isn't it.
Dark chocolate is my favourite. I love the bitterness and rich flavour - it satisfies those sweet cravings without giving me a sugar crash. I find that sometimes when I overdo it on the sugar (looking at you Easter!) I get a headache and just end up feeling a bit rubbish to be honest.

So with all of that in mind, I thought I would share with you my top five favourite chocolate bars, that will keep your sweet tooth well, sweet - and are much better for you than a slab of Dairy Milk. Win, win.
Dark, with a kick of lucuma (which has an almost butterscotch/maple syrup taste to it) and a subtle hint of coconut. I love the combination of flavours, and the coconut doesn't overpower the bar - simply delicious.

Super dark, with a rich flavour. A square or two of this is more than enough to satisfy your sweet cravings. I love that Lindt chocolate bars have the biggest squares (the bigger the better I say!) as it makes having a couple of squares seem like so much more - the perfect after dinner treat.

Milky, creamy and just delicious. If you are a fan of milk chocolate but want to be a bit healthier, I'd definitely give Ombar a whirl. Their chocolate is so creamy, and tastes just like milk chocolate but without the sugar overload. It's dairy free, and suitable for vegans too - a winner!
I'm desperate to try their buttons too, mmm.

This one is a bit Marmite. The chocolate has a soft, squidgy texture to it and doesn't have that 'snap', which might not be to everyone's taste. I always keep my chocolate in the fridge regardless, but I'd definitely recommend storing this bar in the fridge, as it hardens up and has a lovely rich taste to it.

Super sweet almost white chocolate taste, with a strong vanilla flavour throughout. This is the perfect bar if you're not a fan of dark chocolate, or are making the transition to raw. It has the creamiest texture, and just melts in your mouth. I love that it comes in a handy 22g bar, which is perfect for taking on the go and helps to keep my portion sizes in check. (I could easily nibble my way through so many bars!)

I hope you enjoyed this 'Five favourites' chocolate heaven post, What is your favourite chocolate bar? Are you a dark chocolate lover like me?

I'd love to know. leave me a lovely comment below.

Let's be friends!

Love Laurenx

3 comments:

  1. The main thing is a universal design. This is a design approach that aims to meet the needs of most people. That is, it combines the features that Helping everyone to have access to the home even older people different sizes or ประตูห้องนอน people with different abilities for interior doors The goal is to ensure that every door is at least 30 inches wide and has a lever handle. Learn more about the universal design features for doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When choosing a residential door How to fix the bed in the door Think about who will use these doors as well. If it's the bedroom door You may want a door that is designed to open. and closed quietly If you're modifying a home for someone who is older or has ประตูห้องนอน different abilities. You might want to consider a double-wide door. or a bedroom door that is handicapped enough for a wheelchair. and think about the swing direction of the door How does the door open properly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may result if exposed to air. Change the color until it becomes clogged blackheads. Acne can รักษาสิวอุดตัน be treated in a number of ways. Therefore, we will choose a simple way to reduce acne that anyone can do at home already. It is divided into two methods:

    ReplyDelete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx