Thursday 27 August 2015

Beauty: Budget Buys

I'm a right bargain hunter, I love a good deal! I'm not one to spend a fortune on make up, as unfortunately my budget doesn't really allow for high end brand splurges. 
So I'm always on the hunt for good quality products, for a fraction of the price.
Today I am sharing with you some of my favourite high street picks, all under a tenner!

Let's get started...
I love this highlighter. It's a great quad full of beautiful gold toned shades. 
It looks very similar to the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick.
I like to apply a sweep of this to my cheekbones, to give a pretty glow.
 I love pairing it with a shimmery gold eye shadow, for the ultimate golden goddess look.

This little beauty has always been my go to product. It's cheap, it blends amazingly well and it gives great coverage. I like to dot it under my eyes, to conceal my dark circles and on to any blemishes or imperfections. 
The only downside is that there isn't the widest range of shades. I have the shade 'light' and I find it a good match for my pale skin tone. 

This has been my favourite palette for a while now. I love the gorgeous range of shades, a mix of mattes and shimmers. 
There are some beautiful golds, pinks and browns in this palette, so it's a great all rounder. 
I love creating a smokey rose gold eye look; I think it looks so pretty finished with a few coats of mascara, and a nude lip.

Looking for a pocket friendly primer? Look no further!
This baby skin primer is a great one. It's similar to the Benefit Porefessional; it minimises and blurs the appearance of pores and creates a smooth base for your make up.
After applying a pea sized amount to my nose and t-zone, I find that my foundation stays put for much longer. A lifesaver for the summer time!

I hope you enjoyed this 'Budget Beauty' post.
What are some of your favourite budget beauty products?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Want to connect?

Love Laurenx

2 comments:

  1. The seventeen shimmer brick is my absolutely favourite!! xx
    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx