Tuesday 23 June 2015

#3 Wish Want Need!

Well hello there...

I love a good ol' wish list, it's a great way of sharing your wants, needs and must haves, without spending a penny.
 (Unless you have a sudden urge to splurge, and add everything to your bloody basket, looking at you ASOS, and your discount codes!)
It's a bit of an eclectic mix... I have some fashion pieces, a fitness tracker, shoes and even an appliance! 

Let's get started...


Wish List

Striped Bikini / Greek Yoghurt Cookbook / Misfit Shine / Kenwood Blender / Britney Spears Perfume / Black Slip On Shoes / Fringed Bag / Namastay Tee

The sun officially has his hat on, so I've been lusting after a new bikini.
I love this classic black and white striped number.

I have wanted a new blender for a while now, as mine is getting a bit past it.
 I love the sound of this smoothie to go one, from Kenwood. After making your smoothie, you can simply pop the top on and take the cup on run, it even has a handle!

I've heard great things about the Misfit Shine fitness tracker. I have a Polar watch, but it is quite bulky and the heart-rate monitor strap is showing signs of wear and tear.
I love how sleek, and trendy the Misfit Shine looks.
 It tracks your steps, sleep, exercise and is also waterproof, so you can wear it for swimming or in the shower!

I'm a sucker for a slogan tee. How cute is this one!

I hope you enjoyed this 'Wish, Want, Need' post. What are you lusting after? What do you think of  my picks?
I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Want to connect?

Love Laurenx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx