Saturday 9 May 2015

#2 Wish, Want, Need!

Well hello there...

It's wish list time! I've come over all summery! My bank balance doesn't quite stretch to all the goodies, on my lust list. But a girl can dream, right? I need want it all!

Let's get started...

Untitled #29


Topshop Lipstick / Sunshine Bag / White Top / Grid Print Dress / Oops TopMaybelline Mascara Sandals

I'm in love with this slogan tee, it's such a cute print!
I have been lusting over the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, for a while now.
I've always loved their mascaras. They are budget friendly, and lengthen lashes amazingly well!
This mascara claims to multiply your lashes, using a layering effect.
I think that this 'Hooray for sunshine' bag is just adorable. It'll be great for days out on the beach, in the summer time.
This grid print dress, will look fab paired with some cute black ankle boots, for a night out on the tiles... Love!
Strappy and lace up sandals, seem to be all the range at the moment. I particularity love this tan pair, the beaded design is so pretty! Very boho chic.

I hope you enjoyed this 'Wish, Want, Need' post, What items are you lusting after?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.


Want to connect?

Love Laurenx

4 comments:

  1. I love the top! Great list!

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That grid dress is perfect I think it gives a nice classy feel to summer and those sandals- SWOON! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I'm so tempted to snap it up! I love all the summery clothes at the moment, we just need some sun now! hehe xxx

      Delete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx