Friday 30 January 2015

Travel: Holiday Snippets

Well hello there...

I've just returned (I say just, it's been over a week now, sob) from a lovely week in Lanzarote, with my boyfriend, we had such an amazing time.
It was so nice to get away from the miserable English weather, and enjoy a week of sun and relaxation. 
I thought I'd share a few snaps, of what I got up to! 

Let's get started...

 1 & 2. We stayed at a gorgeous hotel, called Los Jameos Playa - it's an amazing hotel, with lovely grounds, a heated pool (In January it's a must!) and very friendly staff.
We went all inclusive and were completely spoilt for choice! Each evenings dinner had a theme, and the dishes tailored to a variety of different countries.
 We had a German night, Italian night, Asian night, Swiss night and so many more!

3 & 4. The hotel had a little pond, with the prettiest fish. We also spotted lots of vibrant green birds in the palm trees, around the resort - I'm not sure what type of bird they were, but they are so pretty.
5. There were flowers and plants dotted all around the grounds, they even had landscape gardeners tending to them every day. I love bright, colourful flowers, they always make me so happy.

6. Most of my days were spent lounging by the pool, catching some rays, having a dip in the water and just relaxing. Bliss

7. As we were all inclusive, we had unlimited drinks. I mostly stuck to my usual water and green tea, but I did treat myself to the odd fruity drink. I loved the Hawaii cocktail, it's non-alcoholic (Nobody wants a nasty afternoon hangover!) and it tasted delicious!

8. I bought this beautiful dress online, just before Christmas.
 I love the pretty flower design and the cut is super-flattering. Oh, and I got my legs out! Before my weight lossI would cover myself up from head to toe in black, baggy clothes - it felt amazing to wear something so pretty, and feel confident wearing it!

A big thank you to my lovely boyfriend, for taking some of these amazing pictures!

I hope you enjoyed this 'Holiday Snippets' post, Are you planning a sunshine trip soon? What's your favourite holiday destination? Have you ever been to Lanzarote, if so, what did you think?

I'd love to know, leave me a lovely comment below.

Let's be friends!
Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin

Love Laurenx

6 comments:

  1. Aw it looks lovely and I love your dress! I'm very jealous, I'm in desperate need of some sunshine!xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweet! :) I'm missing Spain already, hurry up summer! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you both had a lovely time; I'm jealous, especially of the all inclusive part!

    Emma xx || Her Glamourati || YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I had such an amazing time, haha it was the first time I've been all inclusive, I love it! So much food! xx

      Delete

Hello you lovelies! Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate and read every single comment, I will always try my best to reply as quickly as I can.
Feel free to tweet me @clumsybaby if you have question, query or just want to chit chat.

Lauren xx